NQ Minerals is an expanding base and precious metals production and exploration company with its operations centred around its Hellyer Operations in Tasmania, Australia.
In 2015, the company listed in London based on a portfolio of historically proven gold and silver exploration assets in Northern Queensland. In 2017, the Company acquired the Hellyer Gold Mine in Tasmania and subsequent to proving a Reserve of over 8 million tonnes, commenced reprocessing of high grade tailings. During late 2018, the Company commenced production of lead, zinc and precious metal concentrates. Hellyer has now achieved commercial production, exceeding originally anticipated metallurgical performance and plans are in place for further expansion.
The Company is currently focussed on further exploration, mining and processing opportunities in Tasmania. These include the proposed development of a new nickel/cobalt mine and processing facility, that will enable further commercialisation of the residual material from the reprocessing of Hellyer-tailings. At the same time the Company is advancing the development of its Northern Queensland properties to bring these into commercial operation.
- Project Revenue in excess of USD$706M over 10yrs
- Project EBITDA USD$28M per yr.average
- Project Post Tax NPVUSD$136M
- Project Post Tax IRR232%
- Project Operating Margin 39%
- 10-year mine life
- Existing fully covered, fully operable 1.6mtpa fully automated flotation plant
- Undercover concentrate loading station
- Existing railway from plant to port
- Existing port concentrate housing, handling and loading facilities
- Existing tailings dredge
- Skilled available workforce
- Short start up time period
* Note: Highlights are based on most recent management evaluation of the project’s potential.
Resource (Measured, Indicated and Inferred)
|Quantity||9.25 million mt||276,600 mt||217,400 mt||754,300 oz||27,360,300 oz|
Reserve (Proven and Probable)
|Quantity||8.04 million mt||245,000 mt||205,000 mt||664,000 oz||24,153,000 oz|