NQ Minerals is an expanding base and precious metals production and exploration company with its operations centred around its Hellyer Operations in Tasmania, Australia.
In 2015, the company listed in London based on a portfolio of historically proven gold and silver exploration assets in Northern Queensland. In 2017, the Company acquired the Hellyer Gold Mine in Tasmania and subsequent to proving a Reserve of over 8 million tonnes, commenced reprocessing of high grade tailings. During late 2018, the Company commenced production of lead, zinc and precious metal concentrates. Hellyer has now achieved commercial production, exceeding originally anticipated metallurgical performance and plans are in place for further expansion.
The Company is currently focussed on further exploration, mining and processing opportunities in Tasmania. These include the proposed development of a new nickel/cobalt mine and processing facility, that will enable further commercialisation of the residual material from the reprocessing of Hellyer-tailings. At the same time the Company is advancing the development of its Northern Queensland properties to bring these into commercial operation.
- Successful completion of 2+ years of operation since restart
- Proven dredging and processing performance
- Throughput achieving initial target and planned increase to 1.5Mtpa
- Net Project Revenue in excess of USD$400M
- Project Cash Flows before tax USD186M
- Project NPV before tax NPVUSD$137.8M
- Fully covered, fully operable and fully automated 1.5mtpa flotation plant
- Undercover concentrate loading station
- Existing port concentrate housing, handling and loading facilities
* Note: Highlights are based the Preferred Valuation DCF model included in the CSA Global Competent Persons Report (dated Nov 2020) reflecting reserve and resource depletion from start of reprocessing operations until August 2020
Mineral Resource Estimates